Re: Linux Packet Interface Hardware

It appears that the PacComm firmware (both the very old version I got
it with and the new one I paid $30 for last year) seem to have a bug
such that:

1) its not possible to leave KISS mode without doing a RAM reset (pull
battery or use the jumper)
2) When switching to KISS mode, all the parameters specified in the
non-kiss mode are ignored.  So I'm running with "default" tx delay,
etc.

This is partially why I thought I'd need to replace the ROM with a
KISS-specific ROM in order to configure some of these settings.

--Jim