Re: Linux flavor ?

I do a lot of beta testing of the latest distros from SuSE and run them
on a 1000 MHz P3 with 1GB of RAM. I also run the latest SuSE dual boot
with XP on a 1000 MHz laptop with 512 MB and don't have any issues at
all. W2K runs WAY too slow compared with XP. Just load XP first. Linux
will take it from there.
The biggest issue I had with my laptop was the BIOS won't handle a hard
drive larger than 120 GB. Performance with Linux is not an issue. You
just won't be able to do the fancy 3D graphics.

Mike, W1NR