Re: AX25 help site

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Douglas Cole wrote:

For those just getting their Linux packet station going this page may
help you with that, these articles have an OpenSuSE focus but should
work for most distributions....

http://n7bfs.net/mediawiki/index.php/Ax25

Also I thought I saw a posting asking for an init.d script to bring up
an AX0 interface, here is what my friend KD7DMP has made that works
very well:

http://n7bfs.net/mediawiki/index.php/AX25_init.d

And of course the very useful AX25 wiki
http://www.linux-ax25.org/wiki/Main_Page