Re: USB sound adapter for use with Tom's soundmodem?

Do these cheapo USB things with only a Mic input have enough impedance
matching to handle a line level input?
The reviews seem to be focused on playback.  I'm willing to invest the
$5 to find out but would rather not waste a week to find out....

73
/a