Fldigi 3.03 hits Debian Sid!

The bug report has been closed and I'm happy to say that Fldigi 3.03 is
now in the official Debian Sid repository.  My thanks to Hamish and
Joop for getting the package built and uploaded.

After playing with 2.10 a bit this evening I've now had the pleasure of
opening 3.03.  Very good work, folks.  Very good.  I'm playing with it
just to see what has changed and one thing I like is the FLTK allows
KDE to apply my colors and look to itself.  It's integrating quite well
into my desktop and I look forward to learning more about the new
version (okay, old to some, but new to me!).

73, de Nate >>