Re: [systemd-devel] 2013 Plumber's CFP: Fastboot

On Wed, 15.05.13 15:01, Mehaffey, John (John_Mehaffey@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> > What if we merge the proposals?
> >
> > John, are you ok with proposing (some of) these topics in the "Boot
> > and Core OS" track? I could help with the module-related part, too.
> >

> > Lucas De Marchi
>
> Hi Lucas, Lennart,
> I am fine with merging the two boot related sessions.  I did not want to have it be a topic in the automotive microconf, as I believe there is enough material for a couple of hours on fastboot alone.
>
> It was not clear to me what topics might be in the boot and core os microconf, so I proposed fastboot as separate.

Let's merge this then (the LPC guys want this to).

We could copy the stuff from the fastboot MC wiki page into the
boot/core OS wiki page, or the other way round. And preference? I'd
still call this "Boot and Core OS MC" as this has the slightler broader
topic, I guess...

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.