Re: RFC: android logger feedback request

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011, Kay Sievers wrote:

If we want to think about any next generation logging, I'm convinced,
we need to support records, structured data and binary data; anything
else is unlikely worth to change the current stuff.

note that current generation syslog supports records, structured data, metadata capture of the sending process, everything you listed except unencoded binary data.

David Lang