Sometimes no lock on digivox miniII (Ver3.0)

Hello List,

after changing my system to newer hardware (and use the latest driver for af9015), it

seems the device didnt get a lock sometimes (mostly in the case the system is started up).

I use the stick together with mythtv. If i get the partial lock, i restart mythbackend - then

i get the lock. If i get it just the first time the stick is working fine for the whole day. Only

the first channelpick after system start seems to be the problem.

 I cant reproduce this at all. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Anybody else seeing this?

Im on gentoo with 2.6.28 kernel.

Any Ideas?

Regards,

Andreas