Re: Leadtek Winfast PxDVR 3200 H

Mark,

Don't worry about opening the shielded area, I have opened mine enough to read the details on the chip, but not enough to take a photo easily.

The chip in it is exactly the same as my DViCO Dual Express, with the same components around it, so the settings I have used for that should work with this one.

Regards,

Stephen.