Re: Nova-T 500 issues - losing one tuner

 >  Just wanted to report that since stopped the active EIT scanning in
 >  mythtv-setup my NOVA-T 500 PCI have been stable for 4 days now with
 >  2.6.22-14 without any special module options or anything like that.
 >  Before i never had both tuners working for more that 24 hours so that
 >  seems to be the workaround for the moment.
 >  The card still collects EIT data when watching tv so EPG still works.

 Hi. I was suffering the "loser one tuner" problem, and I just want to
 add that I use MythTV with active EIT scanning and my system has been
 stable for 4 days without a problem.

 MythTV has a parameter to delay the tuning of channels in the same
 configuration screen where you select active/passive EIT scanning.
 More precisely, it's at the right of the Active EIT scanning checkbox.
 I have adapter0 with passive EIT scanning, and 0 delay, and adapter1
 with Active EIT scanning and 150ms of tuning delay. That solved the
 tuner-losing stuff and also I have my EIT fully populated.

 Hope this can help you. Luis.

--
"I don't need a plan, just a goal. The rest will follow on its own"