Re: Nova-T 500 issues - losing one tuner

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Patrik Hansson <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just wanted to report that since stopped the active EIT scanning in
mythtv-setup my NOVA-T 500 PCI have been stable for 4 days now with
2.6.22-14 without any special module options or anything like that.
Before i never had both tuners working for more that 24 hours so that
seems to be the workaround for the moment.
The card still collects EIT data when watching tv so EPG still works.

I second that. I disabled Active EIT (mythtv-setup) and also added:
options usbcore autosuspend=-1
options dvb_usb disable_rc_polling=1
to the module options. My system has been rock solid since (~2 weeks) and I used to have at least a couple of problems per week before.
/D