- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/11] Merge ramoops and persistent_ram, generic pstore RAM backend
- From: Shuah Khan <shuahkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:55:33 -0600
- Cc: devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linaro-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kees Cook <keescook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Arnd Bergmann <arnd@xxxxxxxx>, patches@xxxxxxxxxx, Marco Stornelli <marco.stornelli@xxxxxxxxx>, Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Boyd <sboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sergiu Iordache <sergiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, arve@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jesper Juhl <jj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Stultz <john.stultz@xxxxxxxxxx>, shuahkhan@xxxxxxxxx, tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx, Colin Cross <ccross@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rebecca Schultz Zavin <rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxx>, WANG Cong <xiyou.wangcong@xxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kernel-team@xxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Meyer <thomas@xxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20120514204531.GA13828@lizard>
- Reply-to: shuahkhan@xxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 13:45 -0700, Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:30:22AM -0600, Shuah Khan wrote:
> > Anton! Is it safe to assume you are planning to cover the second feature
> > as well, in which case I can drop my plans to get this work done.
> Yep, absolutely. I'm fully committed to add runtime logging support
> to pstore. Actually, I'll post patches pretty soon.
Cool. Do you need any testing help? I have an interest in seeing this
work on architectures and platforms I play with.
devel mailing list
[Video for Linux]
[Linux USB Devel]
[Linux Audio Users]
[Free Singles Community]