- Subject: Re: [PATCH v1.3 3/4] keys: add new trusted key-type
- From: David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:36:09 +0000
- Cc: dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx, Mimi Zohar <zohar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-security-module@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, keyrings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-crypto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason Gunthorpe <jgunthorpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxx>, Rajiv Andrade <srajiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mimi Zohar <zohar@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <1289583592.4341.58.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd. Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
David Safford <safford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > +#define TPM_DEBUG 0
> > The TPM_DEBUG stuff should probably be in the directory with the sources,
> > not in a directory for others to include.
> Maybe some confusion here - trusted_defined.h is in the sources - only
> trusted-type.h is public in include/keys/.
Sorry, you're right.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-crypto" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html