Re: Crypto Fixes for 2.6.35

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 12:17:59AM -0500, Lee Nipper wrote:

> But I am curious why this patch
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-crypto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg04660.html
>
> wasn't nudged along too.  It also fixed a talitos problem with ahash.
> I don't mind if it needs to wait until later;  I'm just curious.

If it causes a crash or has other serious implications then I will
push it.  However, if it simply results in a broken hash computation,
a failure that should be fairly obvious, then it can wait til the
next cycle.

When I looked at it previously I thought it fell into the latter
category, but I might be mistaken.

Cheers,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>