Re: About the memory ordering and function call

Hi Qu,

 Don't have the answer, but perhaps try different compilers, different
optimization options? Once you've found a combination, then take the
compiled instructions, and I believe the compiler guys might be better
help then in understanding/fixing the instruction ordering/etc..

Hendrik