Re: btrfs unable to mount

Ehm, after one, or two days (computer was shut down normally to night), now I am not able to mount that btrfs partition. Nor btrfs-zero-log helps. I am going to reformat it, but uploading btrfs-image for further analyse if anybody wants.

PS: I have used for this btrfs partition a bcache partition. Bcache block device consists of iscsi drive (140GB) as a backing device and one ssd partition (20GB) used as a cache device. This is possibly a couse of these problems. I will try ext3 now for that partition.