Re: corrupted file size on inline extent conversion?

I've been running rsync against a rbd device backed by btrfs filesystems that are about 11% full for about 45 minutes before I checked and noticed the printk message.  That was the first go with the patch.  Seems like I was able to get by without any problems until the btrfs filesystems got some use and filled up a little bit.