Re: Help with data recovering

Seems it does not work.
What should be a next step in data recovering?

On 05/30/2012 10:50 PM, Gareth Pye wrote:
Stopping an experimental fsck for an exterimental file system would probably be the worst idea possible. I'd only think about stopping it after it had spent many many hours not doing anything*. If it was working hard after 26 hours I'd just keep working

*This isn't advice to stop it if that is true, just a minimal condition on me stopping any fsck.