Re: Can't mount, power failure - recoverable?

Hugo Mills <hugo <at> carfax.org.uk> writes:

>    I suspect that Chris is working hard on getting queued-up patches
> ready to go into the 3.4 kernel. He's usually quite quiet while he's
> doing that.
>
>    Hugo.

Thanks Hugo - I assumed he was busy, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a case
of "missed message" or something similar. I'm more than happy to wait patiently
- the whole thing has been sitting for over a year now, it's not as if I'm in a
massive rush. Good, free help comes at its own pace, and I'm thrilled to even be
-receiving- help to be honest. Thank you for the information. I shall now
continue to wait very patiently. :)