Re: Can't mount, power failure - recoverable?

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 08:34:46AM +0000, Skylar Burtenshaw wrote:
> Hey - been a few days, not meaning to pester but I wanted to make sure my
> certainly didn't mean to, and my attempts at joviality can come across as
> abrasive. If you simply haven't had time to look into this yet, or it's bizarre
> enough that it's taking time to isolate, take all the time you need. Thank you.

   I suspect that Chris is working hard on getting queued-up patches
ready to go into the 3.4 kernel. He's usually quite quiet while he's
doing that.

   Hugo.

   --- Anyone who claims their cryptographic protocol is secure is ---
         either a genius or a fool.  Given the genius/fool ratio
                 for our species,  the odds aren't good.

[Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Free Online Dating]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [XFree86]

Add to Google Powered by Linux