Re: btrfs subvol find-modified

Hi, Chris!

> Add an optional timestamp field to filter
> files that have changed since a given timestamp.

Is there a possibility to derive the timestamp directly from the generation
number?

If we have a "-e"-switch for printing extent-information we could also have
another switch to decide whether to print directory-information or not and
combine find-new and find-modified into a single command.

Meanwhile I have implemented the (very simple) command

btrfs subvolume max-gen <path>
	Print the highest generation number in a filesystem.

Greetings, Michael