SSD Optimizations

I'm looking to try BTRFS on a SSD, and I would like to know what SSD optimizations it applies. Is there a comprehensive list of what ssd mount option does? How are the blocks and metadata arranged? Are there options available comparable to ext2/ext3 to help reduce wear and improve performance?

Specifically, on ext2 (journal means more writes, so I don't use ext3 on SSDs, since fsck typically only takes a few seconds when access time is < 100us), I usually apply the
-b 4096 -E stripe-width = (erase_block/4096)
parameters to mkfs in order to reduce the multiple erase cycles on the same underlying block.

Are there similar optimizations available in BTRFS?

Gordan