Re: [bluez-5.14] connect fails with 'org.bluez.Error.NotAvailable'

Hi Tobias,

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Tobias Jakobi <liquid.acid@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anderson Lizardo wrote:
>> Looks like you are missing a "power on" on the server side. Notice
>> that the client side shows "Powered: yes" on the info command.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
> Hello Anderson!
>
> Sadly this doesn't solve the issue. The BT device on the server side is
> already powered on. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to establish the
> connection with the Android smartphone in the first place.

I misunderstood the first output, it was actually the "info" command
for the server from the client side. I thought it was the "show"
command on the server side. That explains the missing "Powered"
property :)

--
Anderson Lizardo
http://www.indt.org/?lang=en