Can we connected HFP and A2DP at the same time?

Hi All,
     This is the case for the cellphone : suppose the user is
listening music via A2DP, then a call coming, the user can answer this
call via HFP (press answer key in the bluetooth headset). After the
call ending, the cellphone will continue to play music via A2DP.
    I test several headset on Moto A1200
(iTech/Jabra/SonyEricsson/Moto bluetooth headset). But not all the
headset can answer the call by pressing answer key. Only the
iTech/Jabra can pass this case.
    My question is : does the bluez protocol support connected HFP and
A2DP at the same time? Then how can i judge whether a headset support
this or not? Thanks.

Regards
LeiBian