Re: bcache-tools: minor change for bcache-register

Gabriel, I might have been unclear about this, but this __IS__ a problem on Fedora. Without a full path for modprobe (/sbin/modprobe or /usr/sbin/modprobe) in bcache-register, udev does not create the /dev/bcache* devices. So at the moment I fix it in the package.

If this is however Fedora specific I'll have the fix it in the package of course. But it's hard for me to tell, and /sbin/modprobe seemed like a cross-distro solution to me.