Re: Raspberry Pi and real-time, low-latency audio

On 02/15/2013 09:52 PM, Julien Claassen wrote:
Hello Jeremy!
   Thank you for this wiki and the small demo, which I haven't heard
yet. I have got a Raspberry Pi here and I had been wondering, how much I
might integrate it into an audio setup. Perhaps use it as a chance to
travel light. Most of my audio software doesn't require too much CPU
power and there's no GUI overhead into the bargain.
   Best wishes
           Julien

Hello Julien,

I think you will be pleasently surprised by what the RPi is capable of. Especially when overclocked and when you don't need ridiculously low latencies you have quite some CPU cycles to spare.

Jeremy