Sunvox tracker

Hi all,

Just a heads-up on something new I found: Not free software, but a
cool multi-platform tracker nonetheless:

http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/sunvox/

A bit like Buzz/Neil in some ways, but nice because I can also run it
on my android phone and share tracks composed on the phone with my
computer, as well as with people using Windows and iphone/ipad etc..

James