Re: [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM, SxDx <sed@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

The video is pretty old, as EWQL now has their own proprietary sample
engine (PLAY) that handles the the word engine. Nothing in the FLOSS
world does this kind of thing, that I know of.

There're also the Vocaloid apps, which do a similar thing for solo voice:

http://www.zero-g.co.uk/index.cfm?articleid=1004

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com