Re: creating open source sample libs. (Was: Re: Experiment One - For Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra. Music and a short review of the sample library)

On 14/08/12 2:05 AM, Nils wrote:
Make paths linux compatible (already done by someone I can't remember but probably reads this list as well)

Possibly me :) My copy of the SFZ files with corrected paths is here:

http://wootangent.net/~lsd/music/sonatina-fixed-sfz.zip

I contributed these back to the original author, but I don't think he's released any updates since the initial release.

Thanks
Leigh