Re: [Android|OT?] CamSynth - Just an experiment

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 20:52 +0100, Neil C Smith wrote:
> Perhaps many of those things we've been dreaming of have turned out
> not to be so interesting in reality! :)

True :(!

Anyway, here's a guy who shares an idea, unfortunately I don't have an
Android Thingy :(.

More than a decade ago they used data gloves at the MIT, today we can
use a cam :). The capabilities are available.

I still hold on that dream, but I don't contribute anymore by
programming myself. I'm unable to program modern computers.

"respect" to the people who do such experiments.

I wish there would be a YouTube video about that CamSynth.

Regards,
Ralf