Re: First single made with linux audio

[forwarding two mails, small misfortune there :-) )
From mn0:
Cool, that's something to work with.
When the singer said turn down the vocals I said now they're right.
Well the snare... always the snare... this time it has a very low sound
itself, just as if it were half a bass drum, we need someone who knows
how to tune a drum and actually really does...
Well I can tell you the mixing problem here: I would have made it
brighter but the mic was turned a little too much in the direction of
the ride.
So the ride is in the snare channel.
In the panorama the snare channel is a little right from the center. The
ride is way left... as soon as i give in more brightness to the snare,
the ride start wobbling indifferently through the panorama.
So what to do about that?
Look for some (more) frequencies that are good for snare and bad for
ride in the snare channel and boost em up a few dbs?

Thx,
/mn0