Re: xjadeo 0.6.4 -- was Tube Open Movie Project

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Brett McCoy <idragosani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes but it can be useful if you are working on animations that are fast
> changing, say if you were part of a team that was absolutely masochistic and
> kicking out a 5 minute animation in 48 hours... not that I ever do that.

You'd almost have to compose in realtime...

There are people that do it.  Not sure how Derek Mounce, the composer for those projects, works, but I know the music guy I work with in my full time work does this fairly often actually(Plays his music for video along with the video as he is composing it, the guy is freaking amazing to be honest).  In both cases they go back and touch up, and fill out the arrangement,afterwards.

Personally I just do SFX and record/mix other people:)

            Seablade