LAC 2012 - Thank You!

Hi All,

I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone involved with LAC
2012. Thanks!  I had a great time at the event: great papers, great
music, great people. I left the conference happy to have seen old
friends and meet new ones, and am very much inspired by everyone's
work.  Many thanks to the conference organizers, CCRMA for their
incredible job at hosting, conference producers for the fantastic
video streams and excellent concert presentations, and the presenters
for their thoughtful and excellent research.

Looking forward already to next year's LAC!

All best,
steven