Pulseaudio and jackd

Hi all,

I know that many advanced users don't use pulseaudio on theirs machines at all.
But anyway I would like to ask here if there is somebody who use it
and what is his experience?

I would like to have it because advanced audio work is just about 30%
what I do on my machine,
but having quite a lot of troubles with it here.

PA sometimes stops work after system awaking and never work again
after using jackd.
Even if I am using "pasuspender -- jackd" in my setting.
Option 4 from this how-to:
http://jackaudio.org/pulseaudio_and_jack

Any suggestions for not_only_audio laptop setting very appreciated.

regards

mira