Re: [Music] Piano piece

Hi Julien

I see what you mean, and it would be an elegant way of overcoming my handedness, having a separate keyboard routed with a bit of velocity compression on the one for the right hand.

Alas, I do have two midi controller keyboards and whilst one is an 88-key, semi-weighted affair, the other is a synth-action keyboard which now seems to have a few dodgy keys. Intermittent keys aside, a synth action is no good for playing piano on, there just isn't the feedback and it goes from nearly right to the top velocity layer with barely a difference in touch, but that probably says more about my skills than anything else.

Thanks again