A whole bunch of synth patches

As requested, I have put all of the synth patches I used to use for live and studio work, up on GitHub:

https://github.com/kenrestivo/Linux-synth-patches

They're for AMS, PHASEX, and WhySynth, which were the main non-sample-based synths I used.

Many, if not most, of the patches were based on one preset or another that came with the synths, so I'll guess they should be licensed the same as the synths, which IIRC was GPL. Sorry to be so murky about it, but I just don't remember.

In any case, clone away, and enjoy.

-ken