More experiemntal electronic jazz again

I dug some more in the vaults, and found the following additional recovered tracks from Me And My Cronies.

Featuring WhySynth throughout most of the track as a pad, more jammy than dissonant, but it has its moments:
http://storage.restivo.org/music/Cronies/Is_That_So.ogg

A 29-minute wanky improv opus that goes through a bunch of styles:
http://storage.restivo.org/music/Cronies/Fob.ogg

And finally, I found a more final mix of "Not OK Computer!" and uploaded that instead (please discard any older versions):
http://storage.restivo.org/music/Cronies/Not_OK_Computer.ogg

And that's about it in terms of studio tracks from that band which hadn't been published before.

Enjoy!

-ken