Re: [OT] Videos from a show with my students

Le 24/03/2012 03:08, Dave Phillips a écrit :
Greetings,

Three videos from a show we put on in February :

Nationwide
    http://youtu.be/aO6i4jrulrM

Comfortably Numb
    http://youtu.be/K5DwwlCt81Y

The Sultans Of Swing
    http://youtu.be/UC-92sgDVt0

The connection to Linux audio is a bit stretched, I admit, but we do use Audacity to learn the songs in detail, especially the solos. The vids were edited and rendered with Kdenlive running on a 64-bit Arch box.

Regarding the audio/video resolution: It is what it is. I didn't make the original recordings, and I applied no processing beyond a/v fades in Kdenlive.

Enjoy. :)
Have enjoy Dave, thanks for sharing !
Your Ibanez student seems full of promises on Floyds' tune, and the poor guy plays the hardest part on Dire Straits cover : frustration...
Oh, Sam's mommy (?) has a loud voice ;-)
Have a nice week end,
Fred

--
Ah, si chaque grain de sable choisissait d'apporter sa goutte d'eau, hein ?