Re: Ubuntu Studio

I wish I knew what platforms the LAD folks use for development.  That
might sway my own decision about what distribution(s) to run.  I'm
not after any endorsement.  But, one would think that bugs would be
found and fixed first on the development system.  I wish CCRMA was a
little better maintained.  It seems like wholly worthwhile direction.

Cheerio....

--
Kevin