Re: Simple hardware & software for digitizing analog audio recordings

Adam wrote:
From what you and others have said here, and user reviews online, I've ordered a Behringer UCA-202 from Amazon.

Just to follow up, I've been using the Behringer UCA-202 for a few days now on some of my analog recordings. So far I'm quite happy with it and would recommend it to others looking for an inexpensive (under US $40) but decent way to digitize existing analog recordings. The only "configuration" needed was "set AUDIODEV=hw:1" in the terminal window I'm using for 'rec'. Thanks again for everyone's suggestions, and especially for pointing me toward useful tools I was totally unaware of.

Adam