Re: [PATCH] slimbus: Linux driver framework for SLIMbus.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Sagar Dharia <sdharia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] slimbus: Linux driver framework for SLIMbus.
- From: Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 19:13:40 +0100
- Cc: davidb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bryanh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kheitke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gclemson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-arm-msm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-arm-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rob@xxxxxxxxxxx, grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx, rob.herring@xxxxxxxxxxx, ohad@xxxxxxxxxx, gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linus.walleij@xxxxxxxxxx, rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, joerg.roedel@xxxxxxx, trenn@xxxxxxx, ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, devicetree-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 07:11:33PM -0600, Sagar Dharia wrote:
> SLIMbus (Serial Low Power Interchip Media Bus) is a specification
> developed by MIPI (Mobile Industry Processor Interface) alliance.
This patch is about 150k which is rather large to review. It would be
enormously helpful for review if it could be broken down into a patch
series. For example, things like the device registration could be
broken out into a separate patch as could the core bus operations and
things like the clocking/bandwidth management.
I've not actually looked through the patch yet, partly because doing it
all in one sitting will take some time.
Description: Digital signature
[Linux ARM Kernel]
[Linux for Sparc]
[Asterisk Internet PBX]