Re: [PATCH] clk: Use a separate struct for holding init data.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Saravana Kannan <skannan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Shawn Guo <shawn.guo@xxxxxxxxxx>, Sascha Hauer <s.hauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Lunn <andrew@xxxxxxx>, Grant Likely <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jamie Iles <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeremy Kerr <jeremy.kerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Magnus Damm <magnus.damm@xxxxxxxxx>, Deepak Saxena <dsaxena@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-arm-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Arnd Bergman <arnd.bergmann@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-arm-msm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rob Herring <rob.herring@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Russell King <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Zhao <richard.zhao@xxxxxxxxxx>, Shawn Guo <shawn.guo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Walmsley <paul@xxxxxxxxx>, Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Boyd <sboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Amit Kucheria <amit.kucheria@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] clk: Use a separate struct for holding init data.
- From: Mike Turquette <mturquette@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 12:19:38 -0700
- In-reply-to: <20120502051633.GH15541@lunn.ch>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On 20120502-07:16, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > I could use some suggestions on the best way to resolve the merge issues
> > we have currently. It appears that we have three bases that platforms
> > need to port over the common clk framework:
> > Russell's clkdev
> > Arnd's arm-soc
> > My clk-next branch
> Hi Mike
> The Orion code only depends on clk-next. I've been more conservative
> with the changes, knowing that once they are merged i can add more
> patches to make use of devm_get_clk() etc.
> So for my, as well as going in via arm-soc, i could also imaging
> giving you a pull request and becoming part of clk-next. However, i
> don't care what route they take.
The choice is yours.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-arm-msm" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
[Linux ARM Kernel]
[Linux for Sparc]
[Asterisk Internet PBX]