Petition to free MainActor source code

MainConcept decided earlier this year to discontinue maintenance and
distribution of MainActor Video Editing Software. MainActor was one of the most
complete and affordable video editing software available for Linux.

Some individuals already sent emails to MainConcept requesting them to free
MainActor source code but without success. I hope that we, the whole Open Source
Community, will have more success by putting all our efforts together.

So, by signing this petition, we, Open Source enthusiasts and non-linear
editors, ask that MainConcept release most source code (if not all) of MainActor
as Open Source so that the community can continue to support and improve it.

Thanks for signing this petition!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mainactor/

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-apps" in

[Linux Kernel]     [Linux Laptop]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Share Photos]     [Security]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Samba]     [Device Mapper]