[Bug] epoll_wait return EPOLLOUT even with EPOLLET flag

Hi,

I am a linux user and I found some question when using epoll with EPOLLET.

My program's step:

1. create a socket (sfd) and connect to server
2. create epoll (efd)
3. add socket descriptor (sfd) to epoll (efd) with flag EPOLLET
4. get a EPOLLOUT event through epoll_wait

After that, the program will nerver get a EPOLLOUT event because ituse
EPOLLET mode (the same event will not be got twice)

BUT,when a message comes from server,the client socket will get aevent
and this event contains EPOLLOUT and EPOLLIN, looks epoll_waitreturn
too much events than it should

My question is: Is this a bug for epoll ?

Any reply will be appreciate.

Best Regard
Robin Dong