Re: sendmail blues

Yuri,

Another possibility: why not configure the 'killer' MTA application to
use other ports: 20025 instead of 25, etc. (adding 20000 to each seems
like a good idea). After all, you don't use it. It's logical it should
sit there, but out of the way. The other road is much more bumpy, I
can assure you.

Gerardo