Live Linux DVD on NTFS

Hi,

I have to create a bootable Live DVD that contains 4 or 5 different
distros Live CD ISOs images.

Let's say:

Live DVD | -> ISO of Linux distro Live CD 1
         | -> ISO of Linux distro Live CD 2
         | -> ISO of Linux distro Live CD 3
         | -> ISO of Linux distro Live CD 4

The ideia is upon the DVD boot, the user may boot one of the Live ISO CD
distro, run it normally and eventualy, install it in the HD by it's own
process.

Now the big issue:

1) The hard drive of the computers to install the Live DVD don't have
nothing. They are not even formated;

2) The filesystem *must be NTFS* and the distros must be able to install
over it;

3) Having Windows pre installed *is not an option*, *but some DOS
emulator that supports NTFS is*;

Please, don't ask the whys for NTFS. This is for my job and not an easy
task, even for someone who plays along Linux for years.

I've googled a lot, saw DOSEMU, FreeDOS (doesn't support NTFS, FAT32 at
the maximum), etc., lots of stuff.
But I'd also like to hear some feedback on this issue from you gurus.

My question to you would be how to start:

A tool - perhaps something that starts by formating the HD in NTFS ?
Something like FreeDOS but supporting NTFS ?

Using only Linux tools is an option, obviously.

Any partition at all that's not NTFS is not :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,
--
:wq! Mário Gamito