Re: Zend with chrooted apache

Axl Purushu wrote:
> Hi Matias,
>
> In the phpinfo webpage at the top you can see the php.ini config file that
> apache/php is actually using.
> Confirm that and check if that particular config file has Zend enabled.
> Also, after these change have you restarted apache ?

Yes, I had checked all that.
It's quite weird, the config file shown in the phpinfo page it is
properly configure to use Zend:

# tail -10 php.ini

[Zend]
zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-2_6_0
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-2_6_0
zend_optimizer.version=2.6.0
zend_extension=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so
zend_extension_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.so
#

Wen I run php -m the Zend modules are not shown in the output:

# chroot /export/jail/apache/ /usr/local/php/bin/php -m
[PHP Modules]
ctype
ftp
mysql
overload
pcre
posix
session
standard
tokenizer
xml

[Zend Modules]
#

But, if I specify the php.ini file they are shown:

# chroot /export/jail/apache/ /usr/local/php/bin/php -m -c /etc/php/php.ini
[PHP Modules]
ctype
ftp
mysql
overload
pcre
posix
session
standard
tokenizer
xml
Zend Optimizer

[Zend Modules]
Zend Extension Manager
Zend Optimizer
#

Funny, because looks like php know where is the configuration file:

# chroot /export/jail/apache/ /usr/local/php/bin/php -i | grep Configuration

Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/php/php.ini
#

I don't understand what is wrong.
Any idea?

Thanks!