Re: ELKS Git repository up on SourceForge + patches applied

I mentioned to Jody off-list that Git has a tool for performing such
an import. I've commit access as "segin" on sf.net; so I'll try to use
that account to perform the conversion.

Hopefully Jody also commits the recent changes to CVS as well in case
I must reset the Git repository; I'd do it myself but my development
box is offline for a while. I'm stuck between a Windows box that isn't
mine (but I have an admin account on) and a Mac, and I still have to
read the Git documentation (as I'm not too familiar with Git, so I'll
need to research the import - but I'm more than willing to perform the
CVS to Git import!)