Re: ELKS Git repository up on SourceForge + patches applied

I just pushed the code to Git. I don't know much about CVS and I have always personally hated it since I got on SourceForge 11 years ago. I just wanted to get the code in an easily reachable place as quickly as I could, so that's what I've done. Do we need the CVS history, moving forward?