Dioscuri emulator runs ELKS

Hello,

We've managed to get ELKS 0.1.4-pre1 (17-5-2006) running in our 16-bit
emulator Dioscuri (http://dioscuri.sourceforge.net/). We're extremely
happy ELKS is available, as it is one of the few (only?) 16-bit
operating systems freely available. Previously we have been testing
MS-DOS 5.0 (one of the last 16-bit DOSes available) and that runs as
well, but unfortunately we cannot distribute this OS with our
emulator, hence our interest in ELKS.

We would like to distribute a disk image (more precisely, the 'full3'
1.44MB image) with our emulator, or at least provide it on our
download page so our users can use it to test our emulator. This will
of course include all relevant attributions and references to the ELKS
project. If you are not happy with this, please let us know.

Thanks again for all your work on the ELKS project. We are busy
working on our emulator, but if during our tests we come across any
issues in ELKS that we might be able to contribute a solution for, we
are of course happy to do so.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Bram Lohman

|  Dioscuri is an x86 computer hardware emulator written in Java. |
|  It is designed by the digital preservation community to ensure |
|  documents and programs from the past can still be accessed     |
|  in the future.                                                 |
|  http://dioscuri.sourceforge.net/                               |